Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm 24 and still have a baby tooth?

I still have one baby tooth in my mouth, it's an eye tooth and it's really getting to me. There is an adult tooth in my gums above the baby tooth just like there should be. Or some reason I just never lost this one.The tooth is yellow and obviously a lot smaller than my other teeth. It's loose, but I'm afraid if I pull it out the other tooth is either discolored or won't come down in it's place. I do not have dental insurance so I'm kind of at a loss. Any experience with this?
--------------------
Yah... I had a tooth growing around the gums ...which is below my tooth....I it was abit blue/yellow? I waited for mine to drop as it was shaky..then it did'nt come out so i just twist it and it eventually came out...then after a few months the teeth which was growing around the gums was grown and became a teeth which was ON the gums ... I suggest you to visit the dentist.The dentist will give you advise on the tooth.You might need to pluck the tooth,so just visit a dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment