Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Does anybody have any info on having jaw surgury?

I was told about ten years ago that I needed this surgury for a terrible cross bite, I never got the surgury because I had mo dental insurance and honestly I was very scared. Over the years I have had more breathing and neck problems, I cant eat very much and My face and ears always burn, sting and hurt. Over the past year my husband and son have said to my a million times that I wake up at night gasping for air and most of the time I dont wake up until I cant get any air! It's the scarest thing i've ever been through. My doctor prescibed sleeping pills to help me sleep but Im scared to take them anymore that i wont wake up and I will suffcate in my sleep. When I move my neck and head certin ways I cant get as much air sometimes none! Im a hairdresser and have always thought the pain in my neck was from my job, But Im in so much pain and hoping Im not crazy . Any ideas??
--------------------
I think that you may want to consult an ENT physician to verify that it is truly musculosketal vs sleep apnea. He can also diagnosis TMJ as well. Good Luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment