Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How much do cavity filling/root canals cost in Bristol, CT?

I'm an international student and I will move to Bristol, CT really really soon. I think, I might need cavity filling, or worse root canals for my mandibular second premolar. Do you know, where to find a good & affordable dentist in/near Bristol, CT? Can an international student has dental insurance? Which one do you recommend? Real answers from real dentists are very much welcome!
--------------------
You are going to have two canals in that tooth. I would recommend Delta Dental insurance. An international student can get it. Almost all the dentists are good, affordable is another matter. Get it fixed as soon as you can. The sooner the better. I hope I have been helpful.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment