Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How much do dental procedures coast if you have to pay out of pocket?

I have no insurance. I may need dental work. I have not been to the dentist in Three years, because I can't afford it. I need to go to a Dentist before I lose my teeth. How much can you expect to pay for: One filling? Root canal? one Cap? Having a tooth pulled? a fake replacement tooth? The coast of a Dentist to to the work? Etc. Each one individually. As well as just a routine visit and cleaning? I don't know what type of work, if any, I may need on my teeth. I just need to know aprox. how much I will have to pay if I need something done on my teeth. Where can I look up additional information on this?
--------------------
Best to see a dentist for a quote Filling $75- $300 Root canal $650- $1200 Cap $950- $1500 Fake replacement tooth $150- $3300
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment