Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Questions about braces. & Insurance!?!? please answer (:?

Okay, I'm about to be 14 & I live in Ohio(No idea if that's needed?). But anyways, my parents have Aetna Insurance & I do believe dental is included. I have not so good of teeth... ha ha, so I was wondering 1. If anyone knew how much the insurance would pay for braces? 2. I need fillings(2 cavities) Do I have to have the fillings put in first before I can get braces? &3. How bad does it REALLY hurt, spacers, the braces, ect ect. & any tips on how to make it subside? THANKS SO MUCH!!
--------------------
ok. so heres the deal. i had Healthy Kids Insurance (its some florida citizen insurance) and its really good, but i did not cover braces AT ALL, because its something cosmetic. lets face it, if you dont get braces... you'll still live. but it did fully cover cavities, so yours probably will too. my braces didnt hurt at all, but my teeth were pretty straight. the spacers are uncomfortable, but fun to play with. rubber bands come later, and those hurt a bit. but trust me, everything is worth it, cause once they take them off, you will be nothing but smiles. ... except your teeth will feel really mushy. i dont know why.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment