Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prexisting Condition -> Health Insurance?

Hey i am 18 going to turn 19 in july, few years ago i found out i have Low T so i started treatment for it and started paying labs which are over 800$+ several times. I think my doc is going to make me do Labs annually --> I can pay for the labs but it be great if i can save money as well! I am guessing id have to wait 12 months to get health insurance My questions Any way around 12 months is it 12 months on all states, what about Mississippi? Do health insurance cover dental/vision as well? Would i have to wait 12 months for that as well? I also have Psorasis skin disease would after getting health insurance, jack my price up? How much would i have to pay typical monthly for all these?
--------------------
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment