Monday, May 30, 2011

Dental Bonding for a Diastema?

hello, i have a gap between my front teeth and i'm wondering if it can be closed by dental bonding also i want to know how much it costs this bonding ? and if my college insurance can afford that for me? thank you
--------------------
Bonding will definitely work to close the gap. As far as costs and insurance goes, I can't tell you a set price. Call your dental office (or if you don't have a dentist you see regularly, then phone a couple of offices and ask what the prices are and then you can pick and choose which one you want to go to). As I'm not from the states (I'm from Canada) I can't even estimate a price for you, but here, it's not too pricey (approx. $150-$200). And you'll also have to call your insurance company and ask, as every insurance company has different policies on what they cover and how much. Hope this helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment