Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm 14 years old and my wisdom teeth are already killing me, ?

I cannot eat anything cold, yet drink anything cold or it stings really bad, my tooth wakes me up every night... i have no dental insurance... i'm ready to die, it feels like my nerves are bothering me just around that 1 tooth, like there really sensitive. (the 1 in the back right) so please, help me get some sleep :(
--------------------
do you have any abesol or orajel? take some tylenol, advil, aleve or motrin whichever you have in the house, you sure its your wisdom teeth and not a cavity?? do you have any floss try to floss around the tooth maybe something is caught between the tooth and gum....if your parents will let you, swish your mouth with some liquor the alcohol will help the gums swish it in your mouth and spit it out, dont swallow it.....also take a cup of warm water put 1/2 tsp of salt in it, mix it and rinse your mouth with it, spit out, and repeat til you finish up the whole glass of water, the salt will kill any infection near the gum the tooth might be causing....... so go take the pain relievers first and then do the rest hope you feel better
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment