Monday, May 30, 2011

Will Kaiser Permanente take out my Wisdom Teeth?

I haven't called yet but I don't wanna feel stupid when I do :/ My dental won't cover me anymore cuz I'm not a full time student so my next option is my medical which covers me regardless of student status. I know kaiser doesn't have dental will they take out my wisdom teeth if I need them to? they aren't going to sit and wait til someone takes them out I've already called around to other dental insurance and so far its a no go
--------------------
I would contact Kaiser and find out. If your wisdom teeth will create other health problems, then they might take them out. If it's for purely cosmetic reasons, ie it will mess up your smile, my guess they won't. As for all those people who poo poo Kaiser, let me state that you have to be forceful and assertive with Kaiser and take charge of your own health care. Be informed and educated. Kaiser is a "cattle" outfit; however, it does offer health coverage for a lot less.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment