Friday, May 27, 2011

Dental HELP PLEASE????

I want to get braces sometime this year but i dont have the money,a dentist( i know that i need an orthodonist to get braces but i dont have a regular dentist and i dont have insurance.) I will get dental ins. in november from my job. I went to an orthodonist like weeks ago and he said from looking at my teeth i will need to get 4 of them pulled out and i would need to have them on for 2 years. I would need $1000 for a down payment and total it would be about $5,500!!!!!!! Thats alot of money!!! So if you were me right now what would you do?? Serious advice only??? Thanks
--------------------
I don't know where you live but you can try going North or South of the Border. Mexico and Canada give excellent Dental Care at reasonable prices at times they are able to accept American Insurance. I put some links so that you can check them out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment