Friday, May 27, 2011

Dentist Japan? Have you gotten a filling replaced in Japan?

With no dental insurance for another 6 weeks I have to pay full price. How much do you think 1-2 surfaces will cost? How many visits to the dentist? I just need this filling refilled so I don't go around with a hole in my tooth that could get infected. I have been down that road.
--------------------
TokyoE is right. If you have a health insurance, that will cover your dental care too. If you just remove plaque and clean your teeth, it will take only a couple of days. It will cost... roughly about 2,000yen, I think... I don't remember. If you have your decayed tooth filled, it will take a month or so, and will cost ... 1,500yen to 3,000yen at least, and if you have a really, really bad tooth, it will cost 7,000yen and up. http://cost.ha-channel.net/musiba.shtml Oh, before they start fixing your teeth, they usually take a X-ray of your mouth (teeth). For one tooth, it will take for a month (once a week visit).
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment