Wednesday, May 11, 2011

health insurance for college student?

I'm currently a full time college student at 19 years old and looking for affordable decent health insurance. I don't work right now either and am still paying off a 2k dental bill with the money i had... (sigh) any good plans? (im in southern california by the way)
--------------------
Agents vary in their opinions. I happen to be a fan of Health Net, rather than Blue Cross for my younger clients. Blue Cross has great marketing with their Tonic plans, but Health Net always beats them on benefits. I have some plans that my young clients have been very happy with, that have no deductibles for most of their care Also, since dental is an issue, there are number of plans that do very well in So. Cal. I suggest research on-line, but buy from an agent who knows the market and can help.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment