Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I scraped the enamel off my teeth, what to do!?

I'm pretty sure this happened, because the back of my teeth are now soft, and I could feel slivers of hard flakey material coming off of them, I tried to clean my teeth with those metal picks from the pharmacy. I have no dental insurance and I'm broke. (hench trying to clean my own teeth.) It will be a while before seeing a dentist, what can I do in the meantime to help?
--------------------
At first,you may collect as much information as you can by inputing the relevant keywords in search engine,if you get good luck there ,then your problem is solved.nevertheless,if you could not find the ideal answer for your question by doing that,here http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.info is the resource i suggest.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment