Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Health Insurance Question...?

Alright, so I am covered under my dads company insurance for health and dental. He has insurance by Aetna, and I was planning on moving out soon. So, I was wondering, if I go to school full time at the local community college, as I have been for the last year, will the insurance policy still cover me even though I don't live with the parents anymore, but I would still be in school full time.
--------------------
Your dad will have to ask his employer, companies can make their own policies in reference to dependent coverage even though Aetna has their own set of guidelines. If they won't keep you on an individual policy can be purchased and if you get a high deductible HSA it would not cost very much per month.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment