Saturday, June 18, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything about Dental Plus ?

My daughter needs braces. Our insurance does not cover this service. I read today that there is a program that costs about $20 a month and covers up to 50% of the cost of orthodontics. There are several participating orthos in my area. Has anyone else used this ? I am always leary of stuff like this, but braces are so expensive I'm looking at all my options.
--------------------
I paid only $2000 for my braces when I was originally qouted $4500, and then worked out a payment plan with the orthodontist. All because of this great plan I have: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands since on all dental services. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. I believe prices may vary where you live, but the savings are incredible. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment