Saturday, June 18, 2011

what can I do about my wisdom teeth, they are coming out and hurting.?

I'm 23 years old, unemployed with no dental insurance. I can't afford to go to dentist. My wisdom teeth are coming out, my gums are really puffy and the pain is excruciating I went to the dentist school thinking it would be cheaper to get them removed but it still costs about $1500 to do that. What can I do about the pain? Is there anything I can do to fix this myself?
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. Medicaid / Low Income Government Plans Medicaid is the United States health government program for individuals and families with low incomes and resources.Medicaid is the largest source of funding for medical and health-related services for people with limited income. Common situation you met like many other people,be patient,and check the resource here    www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info    i found very useful for me to solve my similiar problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment