Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just got a job offer for 5 people co. starting out at 37yr with employer paying half of health bene's?

No dental insurance, but 401k and HMO Blue with only half being paid for my employer. I think the total a month would be $486 for health. Is that typical or alot. If I'm making 37,000 a year how much would come out of my check a month?
--------------------
It sounds like a good opportunity. My husband has a similar situation but a lower annual salary in exchange for full health coverage. Dental insurance isn't a big deal unless you have major dental problems in which case you can apply for supplemental insurance. I'm not exactly sure if you mean the $486 is the full amount or your portion of health insurance. If it is the full amount that is almost exactly what my husband's company charges for health insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment