Friday, June 17, 2011

Can someone PLEASE HELP me get an estimate, on dental work?

I havent been to a dentist in a while and I know I need a lot of work done. I just got dental Insurance through my work ,first dental health PPO but I know that I will still have to pay out of pocket. I dont have much money, so I need an estimate on how much it will cost. 2 of my permanant teeth have fallen out. I also need a cleaning, and some of my teeth to be filed down to be straight, not to mention fillings for cavaties.I know, I know I should take better care of my teeth. Please someone give me an estimate. Thanks so much!!!! Also, if you know an afordable dentist in Southern California htat would be great
--------------------
One thousand per implant, two thousand per crown, and a thousand for xrays and exam work. And an additional thousand, to two, for the cavities, but if some of the cavities need root canals, add an additional thousand for each. Good luck, a lot of dentists do offer payment plans, so, it's not all bad.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment