Friday, June 17, 2011

How to pick health insurance please!?!?!?

I just can't afford these rates of $160 a month for me and my husband, but he is getting sick alot and I thought it would be cheaper to have insurance instead of paying these doctor visits ourselves. We're relatively young, so we don't need alot, but do you know of any insurances that cover medical and dental for two that's under $100 a month?
--------------------
Is the insurance you are looking at thru your work? I pay about $30 a week for my daughter and I. My husband just got insurance thru his work and it would be $18 per week just for him. We both have Anthem BCBS. In my experience, any insurance plan you go out and buy (rather than get thru work) is always more expensive and doesn't cover as much. You always have to answer questions about your health and whether you'll be needing expensive tests ran. That can hurt your chances of being insured. Good luck. It's expensive, but it's worth it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment