Monday, June 20, 2011

Hole in my back tooth. Is Mexico a good place to go to get this filled?

A co worker informed me that when she had her two children, two of her teeth feel out (just crumbled) since the calcium was sucked out of her bones. She said she went to Mexico to get them filled. Is this is a good idea and how much would it cost if I did go? I don't have dental insurance and I don't want my tooth pulled! thanks
--------------------
I live in San Diego which is like 20 minutes from Mexico and alot of my friends go to Mexico for dental work. I guess you can get the work done for like 1/3 of the cost. Many of the dentists have gone to school in the US and speak english etc. but work in Mexico. If I didn't have dental insurance I would definitely consider it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment