Monday, June 20, 2011

My crown is falling out...what can I do?

I have two crowns (after root canals )in the front of my mouth on the top. one of my front teeth and then the one beside it. the front one started to wiggle and eventually fell out. now the one beside it is doing the same thing!!!! I don't have dental insurance so I have to go when I can afford it, and being a woman...this is quite embarrassing. Why would this be happening? Also..when the dentist put the first one back in...it hurt and he said that I shouldn't feel it at all. Any suggestions?
--------------------
This exact same thing happened to me! My dentist would not re cement for free, I needed a post inserted. Ugh, so I started using this temporary dental cement made especially for crowns, bought it at Walgreens for about $5 It was not very good, my tooth would be loose by the end of the day, I couldn't eat or say anything starting with a F. So, I got ghetto and put a tiny dab of superglue, it worked for like 6 months until I could save the money to get a post put in my mouth. The dentist wasn't too happy but he said he's seen worse. I was not about to walk around with missing front teeth. I wonder why it hurt when he put the crown back in, you should have root canals where your crowns are. I hope it isn't something else like an abcess.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment