Monday, June 20, 2011

I need help choosing a health insurance?

I live in Southern California (If that matters). I'm young and healthy but I have been without health insurance for the last year. I was wondering who is your health insurance provider and if you would recommend it. I don't have much money since I just graduated from SDSU and without a teaching job:( But I am willing to pay the little money I have for health insurance. Thanks! I will need one that will cover dental and vision the big ones for me since I need to take my wisdom teeth out (giving me big headaches) and I wear glasses which need to be replaced soon. Thanks in advance.
--------------------
Dental and vision are seperate policies, from health insurance. So you're talking about THREE insurance policies - one dental, one vision, and one health. I've never seen any private dental or vision policies that pay out more than they cost, so my recommendation is pay out of pocket. There will be serious coverage limitations and wait times, for that wisdom teeth removal bit. If you're 25 and perfectly healthy, a good low/no deductible plan should cost you around $250 a month. A local agent is probably who you need to talk to about this, but I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment