Monday, June 20, 2011

why dose dental work have to cost so much?

you see I am 23 yrs old and I have already had about 13 to $15,000.00 dollars done in dental work and I still need about $26,000.00 to 30,000.00 dollars worth of work done and thats after my insurance pays for most of it and it really sucks I am always in pain and my current dentist can only help me with the pain so much with out any work being done cause i just can't afford it all right now i have been trying to get a little done at a time but it is just so crazy and I didn't ask for this to happen to me its freaking genetic it dosen't matter how much i brush my teeth they just kept rotting away so if there is any dentsist out there that would be willing to help me I would greatly appriciate it my husband is a plumber and he makes pretty good money but its gonna take us a couple years to get my teeth fixed and who knows how many teeth i'll have left by then
--------------------
The last time I had a sewer line cleaned, the guy was in and out of my driveway in less than 15 minutes. His bill was $169.00. That's more than double my hourly rate. Why did that cost so much?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment