Monday, July 25, 2011

Dentures Advice..?

Hi, I need some advice.Am in my 30's and the dentist told me I have a bad case of periodontal disease and that although I have great teeeth nothing in the world can save them ( my denstist's words).Basically my teeth have been coming loose from my gum and I already wear two partials some for my two top teeth and two bottom teeth. Now here is the problem, my insurance only covers only $ 1500 worth of dental work. If I get the rest of my teeth pulled out @ 65 a tooth ( the cheapest I could find @ affordable dentures) it adds up to almost the total amount from insurance. I will be left with no teeth and no dentures! So I have to come up with the rest of the balance to make the top and bottom set of dentures, am at a loss because I dont have this money. I know the least amount I have to have together on top of the $1500 dental insurance money is $1000. Any suggestions?
--------------------
My Insurance didn't pay much either, my dentist suggested Care Credit http://www.carecredit.com/apply/index.ht… I got a $2500 limit approved, my dentist called them and got it increased as I needed a lot of work and the dentures aren't cheap. Check out the website and see if your dentist will accept it before you apply. If not, you can check the website for a dentist that will accept it. The credit line is interest free as long as I pay it back within 36 months. My re-payments are only $150 a month. I can also use the line of credit for more dental work, not only for me but for any family member. Check it out
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment