Monday, July 25, 2011

Serious answers only?

I'd really like some help for my mom. Our new health/dental insurance doesn't kick in until Feb. but she has an absessed tooth, she's in horrible shape, and she's a very strong woman who doesn't complain much but she needs some help. I need to know how, or where I can find an antibiotic for her to take to kill the infection until she can get in to the dentist. I don't want answers saying "she needs to go now" because she can't. She's not well off right now, and my father just divorced her meaning she's off his insurance. Is there anywhere online where I can order antibiotics? She is one of those people who beleive if you take antibiotics too much, you will become immune to them, (which is true)....so she never goes to the doctor over a sniffle, but I think she really needs something right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated
--------------------
Depending on where you live, she can probably get aid from the state. Call your county offices to find out more info. Good luck. Hope your mom feels better.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment