Monday, July 25, 2011

I want braces?

I have wanted braces since I was in middle school. I am 26 and I have dental insurance but after getting all the work I needed done to get brace,I went for a consulation and found out that i need more work done. I am so upset because it seems that even with dental insurance i don't have enough money. Does anyone known what other plan I could do so I can get the dental work done and my braces so I can have a pretty smile.
--------------------
I totally feel for you. I got braces at 21, and 6 years later I am still soooo happy I did. But you are going to have to take care of your other issues first. The thing about braces is you can pay them off. You make payments (what the insurance doesn't cover) as you go. BE WARNED: If it's time to get them off and you haven't paid your balance in full, they wont take them off! I paid less than a hundred bucks a month for a couple of years and had a great experirnce! Good luck. I hope it works out for you. PS-you could always get your other dental work done at a local college of denitstry. Save you a bunch of $$ that way, if you don't mind being worked on by residents. Worth looking into!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment