Friday, July 1, 2011

I need dental help.?

We have insurance, but it is a $300 copay and a $1000 maximum. I live in far South Austin, Tx. I had a back tooth break off a year ago and never can afford dental treatment. It is so painful now. I think it is infected. My parents never took us to the dentist when we were kids and now I am terrified to go. But if I don't go I know I will loose my teeth. The bottom front are starting to hurt. I can not afford all this. My credit is not good enough for credit due to a student loan in default that should be out of default in 4 months and I can not wait that long. It is very painful and I do not want to loose my teeth. I believe the broken tooth is already down to bone. Can someone please help.
--------------------
Antibiotics to start. You do have an infection and most likely need this tooth pulled. If the tooth is broken off at the gumline, there probably isn't much you can do to save it at this point. Go to a dentist. Request a problem focused exam. The dentist will then be able to at least give you antibiotics which will help with the pain and buy you some time while you save up some money. Abscesses are serious business and should be treated as such. These infections, if left untreated, can enter your bloodstream and kill you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment