Friday, July 1, 2011

Is there a separate insurance or coverage I can get for Orthodontics? 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!?

I have dental coverage through Delta Dental, but it only covers orthodontics on eligible dependents up to age 19. It won't cover orthodontics for me. I'm 21. I know I need braces because I guess I have a bilateral crossbite or something like that and plus I have a canine tooth that is impacted or something. It was extracted in 2005, I didn't know I still had baby teeth, and the adult tooth started growing in, but then stopped halfway through and has been like that for a while now. So I do want braces, but I know it'll be WAY more expensive without insurance. So is there some kind of separate insurance or coverage I can get for JUST orthodontics?
--------------------
It's cheaper to pay out of pocket then pay for a dental insurance plan JUST for the orthodontic benefits. They're usually limited to about $600/year (which is $50/month). Just get braces and a payment plan.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment