Thursday, July 21, 2011

mexico dentists?

I want to travel to mexico to have extensive dental work done, the expense is much less than in usa and i have no dental insurance. any suggestions or advice for me? I really do not know where to start to find a dentist in mexico. thanks
--------------------
Check out RevaHealth.com for some information on Mexico and the dentists there. I might also suggest contacting some local dentists in your area ( probably with Spanish names) and see if they have any contacts or referrals for you that are in Mexico. Wouldn't hurt to contact some churches also and get their input. I would certainly want to spend the time and do some research before I put my mouth and teeth into someone elses hands. Good luck, and share with me what you find out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment