Thursday, July 21, 2011

My husband does not want to combine our money. I don't think it is right!?

He pays the mortgage and has almost 250.00 a week for his self. I pay for pretty much everything else! utilities, car payment, Medical insurance, dental, car insurance, home insurance, food, stuff for the kids, cell phones and groceries. Plus we have two loans i pay on. Sometimes I only can pay a little on each bill because I can't pay them in full. He is always broke...I don't know what to do.
--------------------
Why dont you two take all the bills you have between the two of you, figure out the monthly total, then both contribute half to a joint bank account.. Anything you have left over individually stays in your own respective accounts for whatever you please.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment