Thursday, July 21, 2011

Orthodontics and Dental questions?

Hi all..Okay first off..about a year or so ago, I went to the dentist to get an exam and xrays..i needed cavities filled as well asl ike 2 root canels..At that time, I had NO money and no insurance. Now, I changed dentists, i have very LITTLE $$ and very LITTLE insurance. This new dentist wants even more cavities and well as a ton more root canals. I wouldn't think my mouth would have gotten that worse in only a year. I am really wanting braces also. If I visit an orthodontist, would he be able to tell me exactly what I need done in order to have braces put on? I'm thinking the 2nd dentist i went to, is only in it for the $$, so maybe the orthodontist can tell me how it is and what i need done..any info would be great! thanks guys!
--------------------
There is good news! Even though you do not have dental insurance, you can join a discount dental plan and save on the filings, root canals, crowns and braces. In most metropolitan areas your savings will be about 50% on restorative dental work.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment