Thursday, July 21, 2011

Needs ideas on husbands neglecting behavior?

I have had ongoing problems for years with my husband and control, seeking dominance over me and our children, but I think I have come out of the dark the past couple of years as to what he is doing and how to get around it to maintain my independence and self respect while I figure out how to end this relationship safely and financially for my childrens sake. Right now, I see his grasping at financial control more than ever to maintain his sense of dominance...its all he has left basically. He is refusing to pay his childrens dental bills, health insurance, provide money for school clothes. He will come across occasionally with $100 or so for gas and some groceries (there are 5 children involved). He says that unless his demands are met on how he is treated in this family, he will not pay nothing. Then, he says he is the man of the house and he will pay everything that needs to be bought and provided in his own way..whatever that means. Mean ing if he sees fit. Opionions please....
--------------------
sack him
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment