Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rotting teeth?

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 months and I JUST realized that his few top front teeth are a gray/brown color starting from his gum line. They almost make streaks down his tooth. He stays the night at my house almost every night and I NEVER see him brush his teeth. So I bought him a toothbrush for my house, but still never uses it unless I use mine and force him to do it with me. I love him very much but hygiene is very important to me and I feel slightly grossed out while kissing him. Are his teeth rotting? I don't think he has ever gone to the dentist because his family doesn't have much money nor dental insurance. Is there any NICE way I can break it to him and tell him that he needs to brush more and drink less soda? He has a new job that offers dental insurance, so hopefully they can hel him out.
--------------------
yes they are rotting.... tell him u want to go to da dentist together n make appointments 4 da both of you n use his insurance.... when dey drill his teeth away be next to him for support n yea juz tell him lets go to da dentist bcuz if he doestnt go he's gonna lose all his teeth n he probably has gum disease
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment