Thursday, July 21, 2011

my tooth is killing me?

My wisdom tooth has been growing in but not hurting me!! well now its hurting me! Like my tooth is rotten and I cant eat chew anything and that really sucks because I am really hungry!! lol anyways the point of ths question is: I just found out I dont have dental insurance anymore. In 05 I ran into a glass door and messed up my two front teeth! Yes you may laugh! lol anyways After my mom got them fixed she stopped our dental insurance because she said she really wasnt saving anything!! The pont is does anyone know how much it will cost to get a wisdom tooth pulled without insurance?!?!?!
--------------------
I know of low cost benefits that I have and will truly save you money. It saves you up to 80% on all your dental work. You also get, Free Prescription, Free Chiropractic Care and Free Vision!! It cost $11.95 a month for an indivdual and $19.95 for an entire household. Below are a few exsamples of the savings. The average cost for a cleaning $117.00 With Benefits $47.00 Dollars Average cost for Oral Exam $118.00 With Benefits $37.00 Dollars I wish you the best of luck and if you want send me your zip code and I can tell you how many providers are in your area and the addresses to them. Be careful though when looking into health benefits that are not insurance. Some do not save you money or have any providers in your area. The company I am with has been in business for 14 years, BBB member and has over 1.5 million customers
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment