Friday, August 12, 2011

How can I afford braces for my 15 yr old son?

My sons teeth are twisted in the front and its to the point now where they cause him pain to eat.His teeth are healthy otherwise just very crooked.I have dental insurance with a $1000.00 per calender year benefit and I also have decent health insurance.I can not afford what seveal orthodontists have quoted me which is up to $500.00 per month even with my insurance,but it is really weighing on me as this point as well as him..I live in the Charleston SC area so if anybody knows of anything or advice,please it is greatly appreciated.
--------------------
Try getting a loan at the bank. There you can get a lower monthly amount. I used to work for an orthodontist and many of our patients did that.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment