Friday, August 12, 2011

Question about Braces?

Im going to school to become a Dental Assistant and I need alot of work done on my teeth since my family did not have dental insurance for me till I was 17 yrs old. I have alot of cavities one that probebly needs a RC, and my front teeth stick out from sucking my thumb when I was a young child. I have an impacted bottom wisdom tooth that I refuse to get removed since its not causeing me any pain, but I really want braces. Would an orthodontist let me get braces on even with my teeth having an impacted wisdom tooth and alot of cavities? I do plan on getting fillings one by one but I really want to work on getting my teeth straight, Its going to be so embaressing working in a dental office with unperfect teeth
--------------------
I agree. Idk about the cavaties and such, but ask your ortho luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment