Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dental Insurance that has a high Max Annual Benefit?

Looking online, I see that most Dental Insurance "Max Annual Benefit" is typically 1500 per year. I recently was told that I may need some dental surgery that will cost an upward of 6000. Since Dental bills are so outrageous, are the any dental plans that cover a procedure of this magnitude, or are most people stuck with paying most of the bill out of pocket? I've never had dental insurance, so please excuse the ignorance. Thanks :)
--------------------
You could look into a discount dental plan as an option. I don't think that they have max annual benefits. I have located a website that compares discount dental plans, as I only have personal experience with Ameriplan. I will list both sites as sources. You should compare their monthly premiums, local providers, and savings on your dental surgery. Also, some plans offer additional discount coverages, like vision and prescription, so you might compare that also.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment