Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good, low cost Health and dental insurance for me and my son?

Please Help I was wondering does anyone know about any good health insurance. I need some good health and dental insurance for me and my son (4 years old) I' am currently paying $425 a month for me and him with just health insurance through blue cross and blue shield PPO with a $25 copay and $10 prescription fee. If u you can please help me find something cheaper and or better with more benefits. 23 hours ago - 3 days left to answer
--------------------
I suggest speaking with an independent health insurance broker. A broker works with several health insurance companies and can find the best plan, company, rates and coverage for you. To find a qualified health insurance broker, log on to a website like http://www.healthinsurancewiz.com and fill out a form requesting a free quote. Your information will be sent to a broker in your area who will contact you. There is no obligation, so give it a try!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment