Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What is the best dental insurance?

Which is the better dental insurance ,Bluecross/bluesheild or Delta Dental?Have you used these dental insurances before?
--------------------
We use Delta; however, we were told by our state provider of our pension benefit that both offered identical coverage here. From what I was able to research, and from conversation with my dentist's billing/collections clerk who does all the filing, she says that the only difference she can see is that Delta pays a few days sooner than BC/BS.
Source

1 comment:

  1. I have not taken up any kind of dental insurance plan. I need one for my younger kid but a lot carriers are available. I was very very much impressed with the services and benefits of Bluecross. But after reading your post I think I need to review it again. Thanks.
    commercial property insurance

    ReplyDelete