Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How do I get dental insurance?

I need dental insurance with a policy because Im young and need my wisdom teeth to be extracted. I'm thinking about United Concordia because. When buying a policy, if I mention I need it to extract my teeth, would that have an impact on anything at all? any recommendations? I'm 21
--------------------
I feel your pain. I had my wisdom teeth pulled out when I was 14 under my parents policy. Fast forward 17 years later. I am now self employed and I have my own plan. It costs about $10 and they will save you a ton of money. Definitely worth it. Your only other option is to pay out of pocket wit no sort of plan and that will add up way to fast. i just went to the dentist the other day for my annual 6 month cleaning and it was free. Another benefit of this plan is that you can choose which dentist you would like to have. I have been around the block with dentists. I can tell you for a fact that if you show up at a dental office with no sort of plan they will gouge you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment