Friday, November 5, 2010

I need to find a cheap dental insurance that cover's most or all of fillings and extractions?

I need to find a cheap dental insurance that cover's most or all of fillings and extractions, we have no insurance. I am 18, i'm the one looking for one, my mom wants me to find a family plan ( mom 49, me 18, and sister 17). Can anyone help, we cannot find one :(
--------------------
You are not going to find any cheap insurances plans that cover almost all of fillings, BUT something you can check out is something called a Dental Discount Plan. They are very similar to dental insurance, and some of them can cut the price significantly. The best one in my opinion is one for www.1dental.com. Their plan starts immediately, they cut the price of fillings significantly (for most people over 50%), and they are very cheap to join ($6.95 for 1 person). But i recomend that over a dental isnurance, because with an insurance, you will have a waiting period where you cannot use the plan, they cost a lot more per month to have, and you have to pay a deductible before their plan kicks in to help you. so just check out a discount plan, you can also take a look at going to a dental school as well, sometimes they can do work for cheap, but they also sometimes have waiting periods. Anyway, i hope that helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment