Friday, November 5, 2010

What dental insurance can I get if my employer doesn't provide any? Cobra Insurance?

I'm a 23 year old bartender and I have no health or dental insurance. I need to get dental insurance but my employer doesn't provide any. I've heard of Cobra Insurance. I was wondering if anyone knows if I would qualify if I have never had insurance. If so, how much does it cost? Thanks
--------------------
Cobra means, staying on your old employer's health plan, at your cost, after you quit or are laid off. This doesn't apply to you. Private dental insurance, I haven't seen any that pay out more than they cost. And health insurance, if you're perfectly healthy and not overweight, a good low/no deductible plan should run you around $250 a month. Talk to a local agent, for local advice, and local recommendations.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment