Friday, November 5, 2010

Just lost my job and my dental insurance need to find a reasonable dentist to fix my tooth.?

I just got laid off and my dental insurance is null and void. I was biting into a sandwich and my front tooth was cracked by a whole grain seed. I need to find a dentist that is reasonable and does great work. Can anyone help?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental needs. From extractions, xrays, fillings, root canals...etc. Even my braces. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps out
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment