Friday, November 5, 2010

Should i see a dentist and make paynents or try for dental insurance?

I have dental problems that im pretty sure is going to cost me several thousands of dollars, maybe more than ten thousand i think, and my roomate told me of a dentist that takes payments, but if im going to make payments anyway, should i try to get dental insurance? or will they even take me with current tooth problems?
--------------------
I was in your same situation about 3 years ago when I was in college. I needed alot of dental work but could not afford to pay the high cost of insurance and waiting for it to kick in. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com This is the website I found my current plan. Its very affordable and has saved me thousands of dollars from root canals, cleanings, extractions ...etc. I signed up online and had my benefits active in 2 hours and did use them the same day. They helped me in my time need, they could do the same for you. Hope this Helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment