Sunday, December 26, 2010

Approval for Health & Dental Insurance?

What criteria do insurance companies use to approve you for insurance benefits? I submitted an application for health and dental insurance & have poor credit so I'm wondering if this could be a reason I won't get approved. My family was on Medicaid, but as soon as finances looked better we wanted to be on regular health insurance. I'm just curious what a person would do if they aren't approved for insurance? I have two small kids that really need to be insured for obvious reasons, but also my son was born with a heart condition that was repaired, but he does require ongoing treatment. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
--------------------
health-quotes.isgreat.org - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment