Sunday, December 26, 2010

have a question for everybody about dental insurance.?

I am a college student with a 10 dollar per hour job I don't have any insurance any more after this month because I am turning 25. (I can't be under my mother's health plan anymore) Unfortunately, I have to do a root canal soon. Does anybody has any idea about which insurance company is good for me since I don't make a lot of money I appreciate your suggestion
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services. From root canals, xrays, exams...etc. Even my braces. Believe me, I know all about budgets. Been there. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment