Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dentists, Dental work, and Dental Insurance plans?

For the past 6 or 7 years, Ive largely ignored my dental problems. Ive had bad teeth all my life from taking a medication for seizures. I don't have then anymore, and I'm nolonger on the medication but my bad teeth persist. I rely haven't been able to afford to get my teeth fixed until now, and even now with my son being 6 months old, and all the new expenses I don't have much more than I did before. My dental problems however have gotten to the point where I can no longer afford to put them off any longer. I have two molars with about 1/4 of each tooth missing, and every other tooth in my mouth has some kind of discoloration or hole in it. I'm use to the constant tooth aches by now, so much that I hardly even notice them any more. Indeed I cant even remember what its like for my teeth NOT to hurt. I haven't had any kind of dental insurance, or seen a dentist in years, so some information might be good. Anyone have a plan they can recommend? Any good websites with info? Thanks!
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this website: http://healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 yeas ago now for all my dental needs. They have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years from Root canals, extractions, cleanings,fillings, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. good Luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment