Sunday, December 26, 2010

What options do I have If my insurance doesn't cover my dental crown?

Last year I went to the dentist and got a root canal, then after my dentist told me that my insurance only covered the root canal but not the crown. It costs $1,200 for the crown, is there any other options? I have medicaid.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago use these great benefits when I max out my insurance or when my insurance will not cover a certain procedure. They have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services. From xrays, fillings, Cleanings, root canals, Crowns and even my braces. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. hope this helps and good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment