Sunday, December 26, 2010

How much is dental insurance?

I am 18, my family can't afford health / dental insurance. I have had aches in some of my teeth for a while now, and I know from sensitivity while eating and drinking that I must have some cavities. I live in California, I was wondering if anyone could give me a ball park figure of what it would cost to get the cheapest dental insurance just so I could get a cleaning / fillings so I could get a "fresh start" so to speak. Also, one of my teeth is starting to get kinda loose, it's not very noticeable but I can feel that it's loose. If I got insurance would they be able to do anything about it?
--------------------
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment