Saturday, December 25, 2010

dental insurance claim?

I dont have dental insurance, but i recently got some work done that costs 1500 because I didnt have the money right away, they set up a payment plan through wellsfargo/CARE. its for a cleaning and my wisdom teeth being taken out and cavities. So if i apply to an insurance company like blue cross, would they cover the 1500? I only want to get insurance to pay for the work that was done 3 weeks ago, then cancel it because my dentist only charges 40 bucks for xray and cleaning so I really have no use for it except for the 1500.
--------------------
Sorry, it looks as though the $1500 is going to be coming out of YOUR pocket since you weren't actually covered by the insurance company at the time. Bear in mind, too, that many insurance companies require you to pay into them for at least a few months before they will pay out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment